Unless otherwise specified for particular products/services, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to commencement of courses except for the transaction fees charged which is non-refundable. Once your course has been started, refund is not allowed.
At Mentari Language Center, we value your privacy and strive to protect your personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia. Mentari Language Center will collect and use personal information in accordance with such laws (including the Personal Data Protection Act 2010), this Privacy Notice and the terms in your agreement(s) with any Mentari Language Center entity that you may have contracted with. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more a ware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products/services that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Information Security
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.